How we treat your personal data in Entro AS
When you visit our website and/or are in contact with us by subscribing to our newsletter or using our services, Entro AS will process personal data about you. This policy describes how personal data is collected, why we collect it and your rights according to the treatment of your personal data. These rules also apply to Entro AB.
The responsible for the treatment of personal data is Entro AS by our CEO.
Why we collect personal data and what kind of data we are collecting
We collect and process your personal data for various purposes depending on who you are and how we get in touch with you. We collect the following personal data for the purposes listed here.
- Send you newsletters, marketing information and provide you with information about our business, products and services. Name, company and e-mail address. The treatment takes place based on an agreement with you
- Respond to inquiries sent to us: Name, phone number, e-mail address and other personal data that are provided with the inquiry. The treatment of the personal data takes place due to the balancing of interests. Our consideration is that this is necessary to help you with your inquiry
- Treat contact information about potential and existing customers through our customer relationship management system for the follow-up of existing customers and sales processes with potential customers. The treatment takes place based on an agreement with you
- Recruitment of new employees in Entro: CVs, application letter, diplomas, certificates, references. The treatment of the personal data takes place to process your application – i.e. on your consent – and your specific permission for us to keep your application and CV for a given time after the recruitment is finished
- To optimize functionality, user experience and security on our website, we collect anonymized user statistics by using cookies. Cookies are small files that a web site or service provider sends to the hard disk of your computer through the browser (if you allow it) and which causes the site to recognize your browser and can retrieve and remember certain information. You can decide to allow or disallow web sites to save cookies by changing the settings of your browser. More information about which cookies we use can be found at the bottom of this document. IP addresses are collected from every visitor to our web site. This is done to ensure security, find error sources and for controlling access. IP addresses are connected to the individuals that are providing personal data by the formulas at our web site. The information can be used to compare IP address and the user’s activity at the web site. IP addresses are saved for a period that enables us to provide good functionality and security. IP addresses that have been blocked manually due to security violation, will be saved as long as necessary to prevent further security violation. The treatment of the personal data takes place due to the balancing of interests.
Our consideration is that this is necessary to improve the user experience in our web site. We take care of your privacy by only using this data to compile statistics. In these statistics it is not possible to identify your personal data
- To give the customers access to Entro Optima and our other web services we must create a personal user account for each user. With the account we save name, e-mail address and phone number, and each user also leaves traces in the system by accessing it and by registering data in the system. This is used for authentication and securing the service and the data, for distribution of alarms and reports set up by the customer and for improving the system. The treatment is based on a contract with our customers, and Entro treats these data according to the customer contracts.
Disclosure of personal data to others
We will not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal basis that instructs us to disclose the information.
Entro uses trusted third parties to collect, store or otherwise process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have agreements with every third party to ensure information security at all stages of the treatment.
All our treatment of personal data takes place inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We store your personal data as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data that we process based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you will be deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled.
Your personal rights when we treat your personal data
You have the right to require access, correction or deletion of personal data we are processing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the website of the Norwegian national supervisory authority Datatilsynet: www.datatilsynet.no.
To use your rights, please contact us through the contact addresses at the top of the document. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and no later than 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights to us. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal data to you – and not someone who stands out to be you.
You may withdraw your consent for processing personal information at any time. The easiest way to do this is to cancel your subscription to our newsletter or to contact us.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here, or we otherwise violate privacy laws, you may appeal to the Norwegian national supervisory authority Datatilsynet, please see their website.
The following cookies may be used on our website or in conjunction with our services
Used to analyze how visitors use the website. The cookies are anonymous and cannot be linked directly to a particular person. Google Analytics uses, among other things, the following cookies: _ga, _gid, _gat, m.f. You can read more about these and what feature they have on Google Analytics’ web pages.
Used to analyze traffic on the website, and determine whether this is secure or malicious. Wordfence uses the following cookies: wordfence_verifiedHuman, wfvt_ [ID].
Used to display individual fonts. Typekit collects user statistics and other types of data specified in their privacy statement. You can read more here.
Used to display videos on the website. YouTube uses its own cookies and collects user statistics. You can read more here.
Used to display videos on the website. Vimeo uses its own cookies and collects user statistics. You can read more here.
Akismet is a service used to prevent spam being delivered to our email servers or to be left in the form of comments on our website. Akismet collects different information specified in their own privacy statement. You can read more here.
Used to analyze traffic and collect data about users for personalization of marketing on Facebook. You can read more at facebook.com/full_data_use_policy