The two companies have entered a partnership to collaborate on operating and developing services and software for the Nordic market.
– We want the collaboration with View software to give our customers access to better tools for the operation, maintenance and development of their properties, at the same price as before, says Acting CEO of Entro, Sofi Hildonen.
In recent years, the demand and requirements for documentation of sustainability have become stricter, especially from international funds investing in the Norwegian real estate market.
– The collaboration with View gives us the opportunity to help more building owners throughout the Nordic region to become more cost-efficient, reduce emissions, and document that their buildings are sustainable, says Hildonen.
– Our two companies have a combined portfolio of more than 1,000 customers and 20,000 buildings in Norway. Through the collaboration with View, all our customers get an even better overview of their properties and access to the best tools for systematic maintenance and development, Hildonen concludes.
About View Software:
- View Software has 70 employees in Norway and Sweden, and about 600 customers and 10,000 buildings. The company has a strong position in Norway within management, operation, and maintenance (MOM) of buildings and properties and within industrial maintenance.
- View Software’s ambition is to take a leading position in the Nordic region and otherwise establish itself in selected European markets.
- Increased investment in energy and the environment is well rooted in the company’s strategy